2012/08/13

··more than one thing··


so rare for me to update my bloggie at this time

heehee

class end earlier

i should study my midterm now but i'm too lazy at this time

the weather is too hot now

feel so sleepy and a bit hungry

craving for snowflake!!

i want japan combo please

:S

HOT HOT WEATHER is killing me

><

*************************************************************

midterm tomorrow

hope the lazy lecturer will just let us do the same question

:P

yea i'm lazy too

XD

it's hard for me to memorize so many things now

arghh!

i don't like this subject

><

hope the midterm won't be too hard for me

30% is very important!

:S

*************************************************************

recently

i miss my two little things so much

look back those pictures

which i took for them when we're still in this small room

when they're young

they are so tiny and cute!!

too adorable

heehee

although only one of them are with me now

but never mind

JoJo left so many more little things for me

x)

should i let them have babies?

if not it's hard to find a same roborovski like Jo

my special little JoJo

:))

****************************************************************

going back home this friday

hope there's no serious traffic jam!!!

*pray hard*

it's really boring to stay on bus for such a long hours

:S

****************************************************************

okay!

time for me to take a nap and study later

sleep sleep sleep!!

see you in dream my little JoJo

come and play with me

heehee

x))

沒有留言:

張貼留言