2012/05/15

··another end··


Heyy peeps!!

I'm back again!

heehee

woah

:O

again

my bloggie cover by super duper burger THICK dust!

oh em geeeeee!

here i come to clean it

hehe

*************************************************************

time flies

it's already may

and i have no update for almost one month

><

so sorry i'm too busy and also lazy to update it

hehe

now it's my HOLIDAY

i have done a final performance and final exam before this

today is the last day of the final exam

yeepee!!

for the final performance

we perform joget dance

<3

 ↑the very first time i make up until like this



know many new friends in this subject

especially shanice, joann and yvonne

they are same with 4 of us

VERY 38

muahahahahaha!

always gossip gossip

that's us

:P

after so many activities

finally i'm home again

home sweet home

i always know how true these word are

home is the best place for me!

but too bad you're not here

i really hope that you're with me now

i miss you so so much my dear

:'(

*************************************************************


i love to be home

because i can play with my little things

i can always be with my family

i will never feel hungry

and the best part is I NO NEED TO THINK WHAT TO EAT

hahaha

i really hate this question :

what to eat today?

arghh!!

so annoying

><

*************************************************************

tomorrow

my jimui are coming to my hometown

nothing special here but hope you guys can have fun

we will try my best to bring you guys to the better place

haha

after they back

i'm going to singapore again

wow!

fantastic baby!

nononono

what a busy and fun holiday i gonna have

weeeeeeeeeeeeee~

looking forward to all of it!

busy for whole day and i'm exhausted now

so it's time to sleep

nitez all my dear

sweet sweet dream ya

p/s : i believe that my next update will be in june..heehee :P

沒有留言:

張貼留言