2012/05/31

··it's time to say goodbye··


it's the last day of may

june is coming

yea

it's time to say goodbye with may

and welcome the coming of june

************************************************************

new semester is going to start

result is coming out tomorrow

i scare

if i fail any subject

hope everything will be fine

:)

think positive!!

that's what i learn in this holiday

************************************************************

normally

new semester start

we will say:

I'll be more hard working

I'll spend more time for study

I'll do assignment earlier

I'll bla bla bla

but we end up without all these thing

hahahahaha

how funny we are

:P

************************************************************

miss my jimui in uni

will be meeting you guys

we can eat, play, laugh together again

weeeeeeeeeeee

:D

see you my dear!!

************************************************************

sometimes

night just made people feel more lonely

i don't know why

but i just feel that way

lonely night

i spend the night with my bed and bear when i'm not at home

when i'm alone

the time is coming back soon again

sometimes

i just feel like to stay at home

how sweet my home are

but i have no choice

************************************************************


once in the night

we are always finding each other

but now

it's only in our memory

:)

沒有留言:

張貼留言