2010/07/27

··hapi hapi··


today

so happy!!

aha~

morning

my first class dismiss earlier

why my lecturer become so nice?

haha

then ivory back home

and i go to library to do my homework

then

after the english tutorial class

i went back to my home

after having my lunch and play facebook

we go to our business math tutorial class

just 1 hour!!

so nice!

and the tutorial class in tomorrow will be cancel

yay!!!

can sleep more

haha

****************************************************

after all of us back from our class

we prepare to go alamanda!

heehee

we arrived there about 6.18pm

the first thing we do is....

EAT!!!

haha

yinhui n me are too hungry

we went to noodle station

after finish

then is our shopping time!!

woohoo~!!

then

we back to our sweet home about 8pm

****************************************************

this is our first time go out with dear yinhui

she was too busy before

haha

today is her 18th birthday

hope she will happy

and have a nice memory for today

the last time i say

`HAPPY BIRTHDAY`

to you

my dear YINHUI

=]

沒有留言:

張貼留言