2011/10/28

··for michelle··


today

something happen

i really feel mad about it!

now is it my fault?

am i the one disturbing?

if not

please ask your friend shut up!!

F!

please tell your friend if he/she don't know the real situation

then please stop talking nonsense

grrrrr!!

ok

since now become like this

i won't just stay quiet anymore

don't blame me

i'm just trying to protect myself

*****************************************************************************

so fast

my week 2 had passed

but i seem like done nothing during this week

hmm

tomorrow let's do something meaningful

it's time for me to start prepare something

heehee


*****************************************************************************

well

today is my dear BS Michelle's birthday

sorry i can't  go back on this week so i can't celebrate with you guys


Happy Birthday

hope you be well and happy always

and don't forget

we are still here for you

anything you can just find us

we are willing to listen to you

must remember

we are BS

once we are

forever we are

:)

*****************************************************************************

you got that smile

the smile that will cheer me up

so

please keep it nicely

for me

沒有留言:

張貼留言