2011/10/24

··we're back··


hey peeps!

i'm back from my trip

=D

a unforgettable trip for me

actually i'm not really enjoy this trip since some problem are annoying me

well

i try hard to ignore it

really hard

so sorry

but it was really fun during some part

i love it

thanks you guys for giving me a happy moment to forgot those problem

and i don't know why bad thing keep happen to me during this trip

i was feel like

WTH!!!

grrrrrr

now my phone had spoiled

i can't view my thing in phone

hope my contact are still there

and those important message

it really mean a lot to me

so pleaseeeee

:(

*******************************************************

now

i already understand

i know what you mean

and

i know what should i do

ok

it won't happen again

i promise

so

goodbye!

:)

*******************************************************

morning class tomorrow

but

not feel like to sleep now

awwwww

but still

good night all my dear

sweet dream

沒有留言:

張貼留言